Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Angelina Shacks Up @ 14 Years Old



Oh woah. This seems a bit ridiculous. When I was 14 I wanted to swim and buy new jeans, not play house with my boyfriend.



According to perezhilton.com:



During a recent interview, Angelina Jolie opened up about her teenage love life, and she made the following BIZARRE announcement to the world about it:

"One of my boyfriends lived with me at my [mother's] house when I was just 14. It was the smartest thing my mother could have done because, this way, we weren't hanging out in a park together."

"We lived like a married couple for two years. By the time I was 16, I wanted my freedom and wanted to focus on work."

"If anybody ever tells me that I am a mother to them like my [mother's] was to me, it will be a great compliment."

We're glad that this worked out for you, Angie, but something about this doesn't sit well with us. Words like "Courtney Stodden" come to mind…

What do U think? Is it okay for a 14-year-old to live with her BF???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com