Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Justin Bieber Way".....Yay or Nay?



I wonder how this will look when he is no longer a teen heart throb?

Hmmm...

According to popcrush.com



To get to the nearest gas station, you need to take a right on Elm, a left on Oak and then another right on … Justin Bieber Way? Yeah, you heard right. 11-year-old Caroline Gonzalez got to play mayor for a day in her hometown of Forney, Texas, and she didn’t waste any time in honoring the Biebs with a street of his own.

“Because I really like Justin Bieber,” Caroline told E! Online in order to explain, well, why she named the small town’s main road for Bieber. “I like his music and I like him. And I thought, why not have a street in my hometown named after my favorite singer?”

A pretty good point if you ask us. Why don’t more city officials impart important changes like this one? Unfortunately for Dallas-area Beliebers, the sign has been taken down since Caroline’s leave from office. “I thought it was pretty cool, and if Justin Bieber was actually here I’d probably faint,” the pre-teen later added.

Caroline has since returned to her life as an 11-year-old, and the street has been changed back to its original Main Street name, but what does the real mayor think of all this? Mayor Darren Rozell told reporters, “I’ll tell you this — if Justin Bieber sees this, and wants to come to Forney, he’s got an open invitation.”

At least he knows that it’s the Justin Bieber Way or no way at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com