Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ashton's Birthday Suit


Now that Ashton Kutcher has joined the cast of Two and a Half Men, there’s no way to avoid him. And he certainly doesn’t seem to mind contributing to his current wave of overexposure.

Ellen DeGeneres recently spoofed CBS’ “All Will Be Revealed” poster featuring the cast of Two and a Half Men naked, creating her own version of the censored photo to promote the return of her daytime show. Ashton Kutcher returned the favour by showing up to her studio -- in his birthday suit!

In all fairness, the Two and a Half Men soon-to-be-star first rocked a robe when DeGeneres went to check on him pre-show but soon after ditched it to go au natural.

"We're going to start pretty soon, so...maybe you want to change?" she asked Kutcher.

"Oh no, I'm ready," Kutcher said. "This is it...[The poster] is getting a lot of attention. So I just figured I'm going to do everything nude from now on."

"I don't know if that's a good idea. Really?" the slightly uncomfortably talk show host said.

"Yeah," Kutcher replied. "Whatever I'm doing, I'm just going to do it nude. Let's do this!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com