Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bieber's Future Fam Jam Plans


According to perezhilton.com



Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow your roll, playah.

Justin Bieber may only be 17, but he's already thinking about settling down and starting a family!

Unlike most young teenage males, Justin isn't looking to play the field and have fun in his twenties.

Nope, according to the singer, he wants to do it all by the time he's 25.

"Well, by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. I want to be a young dad. I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do – to be successful, to do a movie or whatever."

We know, we know, Bieber fans. This is just TOO.MUCH.TO.HANDLE.

And what about your girlfriend Selena, huh Justin?? Have you discussed this with her yet??

Let's just concentrate on getting out of your teens first, and then maybe we can talk marriage and kids. You don't want to grow up too fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com