Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

DWTS Spices...Things... Up

According to people.com


Ricki Lake says she's always felt sexy around her fiancĂ© Christian Evans

"Oh, my god, my love is pretty spicy," the TV personality, 43, recently told PEOPLE.

With a long chuckle, Lake says that she now incorporates her hard work for Dancing with the Stars into her private life. 

"When I get home [from rehearsals], I train horizontally," she said. "[My fiancĂ©] has noticed a difference in my stamina over the last couple of weeks." 

But a bashful Derek Hough, 26 – who stood by his partner's side as she dished about her deets between the sheets – tried to cut the conversation short. 

"Derek knows all about [my sex life]," Lake admitted unashamedly, as Hough turned his head. "He hears about it. Derek and I have gotten to know each other, so, you know, I share stuff with him." 

Hough, who stayed mostly mum on the taboo topic, would only say, "I guess that means I'm not working her hard enough during rehearsals. I want her to go home and collapse."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com