Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Katy Talks Divorce


Yeah girl! Say what's up!


Check out this article from perezhilton.com


Since Russell Brand and Katy Perry announced their divorce last month, both of them have been silent, shying away from their usually active Twitter accounts.

Katy finally broke her silence last night, speaking out about their split.

She said:

I am so grateful for all the love and support I've had from people around the world. You guys have made my heart happy again.

Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me. Not a blog, magazine, "close sources" or my family.

So, there you have it. Not even her family should be commenting on her marriage!

We know she's been through a lot these past couple of weeks, but we're happy Katy's "heart is happy again." We're here for you, gurl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com