Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Teen Mom Faces Up To 2 Years


Oh honey....


According to perezhilton.com


The Lindsay Lohan of Teen Mom is pulling one of LiLo's greatest tricks!

Teen Mom Amber Portwood star has been drunk off "fame" and for reals drunk, and pilled up, ever since MTV started airing the show. The aforementioned habits, and a fondness of violence, have kept little Amber in and out of jail for a couple years.

Momzilla is currently in the slammer waiting for a sentencing hearing and, according to a letter she wrote to her brother, she's totally miserable!

Now that she faces the possibility of 2 years behind bars Amber is rethinking her multiple mistakes. She told her bro that:

"I don't think I'll ever take this sh*t for granted. I'm really scared I'm going to prison ... All I think about is Leah and how she needs a ro-model (sic). I am a good person and I pray that I can change my life."

Might be too little too late Amber!

We'll find out if the judge believes her new story on January 27 when Amber is scheduled to appear in court.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com