Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Adele Taking A Hiatus?


I hope this isn't true!!


Check out the article from perezhilton.com

We think/hope/pray she's exaggerating!

During a recent interview, Adele announced to the world that she'll be taking a break from music for a looooong time!

Here's what she had to say about it:

"I am f***ing off for four or five years."

"If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy. And then I don’t know what I’ll do. Get married. Have some kids. Plant a nice vegetable patch."

While we certainly think she deserves some time to herself, we can't imagine five years without new Adele music!

…But to be honest, we don't think she'll be gone that long.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com