Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Worst of The Worst : V Day Edition


Valentines.... Such a toughie. It can be a great thing, but it can also get ya into trouble. That's even if you celebrate it to begin with! Check out the answers below from thestir.com on some real life V-Day presents....


Now don't get me wrong, girls can give AWFUL gifts too. What is the worst or most cheesy present ever given to you?

Fom thestir.com

1. A T-shirt ... with Looney Tunes characters on it. Now if that doesn't say love, I don't know what does. -- Lindsay

2. Real flowers ... after telling him I'm highly allergic. Spent the day sleeping off the Benadryl. -- Mariah

3. A stationary bike ... Am I that fat? -- Jennifer

4. An Ugly Dog purse, with a card for the girl he was cheating on me with inside. -- Jen

5. A royal blue "LOVE" stamp sweatshirt from the post office. -- Kimberly

6. A card from the dollar store that had a teddy bear on it and it said, "To my friend on Valentine's Day." Someone forgot his glasses. -- Mara

7. A half-eaten bag of pink and red M&M's. He said he got hungry on the way home. -- Jennifer

8. A half dozen nearly dead roses and a card in Spanish because all of the other cards were gone. -- Kerri

9. One of those razors that yanks the hair out by the roots ... OUCH! Guess my husband was giving me a hint. -- Wendy

10. Lice. He bought me a hat at a secondhand store, and three days later, our whole house was infected. -- Brandy

11. A DustBuster. No, really. -- Sharon

12. A plastic rose. The year after I got a ... plastic rose. -- Shannon

13. An unsigned card, because he wanted to be able to reuse it the next year. -- Kaitlyn

14. A pickle book. A recipe book to show 1,001 ways to cook pickles. -- Beckey

15. Getting dumped ... 2 years in a row! -- Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com