Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Ashton's Mistress Comes Forward

Uhhhhh oh.....

According to perezhilton.com


What'cha have to say for yourself this time, Brittney? Got more of Ashton's sweaters to sell???

Around this time last year, Ashton Kutcher's alleged mistress Sara Leal Brittney Jones was trying to convince the world that she slept with the Two and a Half Men star.

Now that Demi Moore has announced plans to divorce Ashton, Brittney has resurfaced, and she's got lots to say (of course):

"Although divorce is often sad I do feel somewhat vindicated."

"For so long people have thought that I was dishonest or just making up my passionate nights with Ashton, when in fact I was being used."

"Ashton told me that both he and Demi had an 'open relationship' and that he was not in fact cheating. Now I can tell all the facts about how Ashton really was, and hopefully people will believe my side of the story."

"I feel for Demi very much and wish her nothing but the best during this hard time."

We're nauseated to think about all the money she's going to make with her newly pertinent story. Yuck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com