Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Does Rihanna Have A New Album On The Way?

Email this story
Rihanna has confirmed that work has started on her seventh studio album.

The singer admitted that she is eager to begin writing and recording a new record, despite her latest album Talk That Talk only being released back in November.

Rihanna

© Rex Features / Broadimage/Rex Features



"I'm definitely thinking about the next record. I'm a multi-tasker," Rihanna told Capital FM. "Right now we're working on collecting and creating the sound first before we even start working on the lyrical direction or melodies.

"I kind of have an idea though, and it's very rough right now. So I'm eager to start that."

However, Rihanna said that before she completely dedicates her time to a new record she has an exciting fashion project in the pipeline.

She teased: "Before that we'll be getting into more fashion stuff and, I can't really talk about it, but my fans will be very happy, especially my British fans."

Rihanna recently defended herself from criticism that she is a bad role model for young fans bysaying that she doesn't want to compromise her art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com