Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Lady Gaga Talks Babies


Not one.. Not two.. But a soccer team!

Check out the article from accesshollywood.com

In a new interview on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” Lady Gaga reveals that she “wants kids” and is looking to a “soccer team” sized family.

“Yeah, yeah, I do,” the Grammy winner told Oprah, when asked if she wanted a large family.

“I mean I’m being superfluous [about the soccer team], but I don’t want to have one [child], I want a few,” she continued.

She then made a baby bump gesture, telling Oprah, “I want to experience that.”

And though she’s been linked to actor Taylor Kinney, the singing superstar said she’s “not yet” looking to settle down.

Gaga also explained that she’s looking to take a break from being in the media spotlight after speaking with the TV great.

“Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time,” she said. “No press, no television, if my mom calls and says, ‘Did you hear about…’ I shut it all off.”

Lady Gaga’s interview on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” – where Oprah also speaks to the singer’s mother – airs on Sunday, March 18 at 9 PM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com