Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Zac Efron Confirms Dropping Condom on Red Carpet

This would be hella embarrassing! Pretty smooth of him to admit it. Good to see you keeping it safe!!

From accesshollywood.com

Zac Efron says he now has a policy to check his pockets before hitting the red carpet.

On Thursday, “The Lorax” star stopped by NBC’s the “Today” show and admitted to recently dropping a condom while walking the carpet for his latest animated movie.

“Take me through what happened,” Matt Lauer asked the 24-year-old actor.

“I don’t want to take you through it,” he said with a laugh.

“You dropped something on the red carpet,” Matt persisted.

“I did, I did,” Zac said. “I never really had a pocket-checking policy when I was going on the red carpet before, but now we’ve fully instated one.”

“You dropped a condom?” Matt asked.

“Yeah,” Zac told Matt.

“Better to be safe than sorry,” Matt told the star.

“That’s a great message,” the actor added. “To add to the many messages in the film.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Nggelolo | Blogger.com